heArt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

heArt

heArt q3 clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

explanation of lag in our server......

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

explanation of lag in our server...... Empty
PostSubject: explanation of lag in our server......   explanation of lag in our server...... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 6:00 am

hi all!
sO i wrote this topic because some people lagged in our server and said its the fault of the server.............and thats not right!!!
That just believe people who dont know anything about ping....and so own
It has to do @ first with many other things for example Where the server is located? Where u live? What connection u have?..............and so own
So the server is located in Germany so people who dont live in the near of Germany will lag anyway........for example when ur from brazil.........
So pls stop fuck saying:"This server is laggy! i cant play here!"
Just play and shut up!
with many greetz !
-DocTors-
Back to top Go down
https://heartclan.forumotion.com
Bistrica

Bistrica

PostSubject: Re: explanation of lag in our server......   explanation of lag in our server...... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 12:32 pm

One more time you are right Wink
Back to top Go down
Just!n

Just!n

PostSubject: Re: explanation of lag in our server......   explanation of lag in our server...... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 11:29 am

Yeaa Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: explanation of lag in our server......   explanation of lag in our server...... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

explanation of lag in our server......
Page 1 of 1