heArt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

heArt

heArt q3 clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SmasH and his bullshit... =p

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SmasH

SmasH

SmasH and his bullshit... =p Empty
PostSubject: SmasH and his bullshit... =p   SmasH and his bullshit... =p I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 8:32 am

Hey everyone!

A few people joined yesterday, but I haven't really had much chance to get to know them...
Therefore, I'll just tell a bit about myself here tongue

I was a member of :])ark, maybe some of you have ever seen me before...
I was known as :])ark*PropheT.
Anyway, I was told I was very important for the clan and stuff, we all got along fine.
But Dark seemed more and more to be a bit formal and sometimes stiff in it's ways, and when ppl asked me if they could join, I would have to ask our leaders, who wouldn't respond for weeks, until I spoke to them again.
But even then, nothing seemed to happen. Anyway I got kicked by them a few days ago, over a stupid 'incident'.
Dark had its rules, about being able of being a member of just one clan at a time, always wearing ur tag, and so on and so on.
So one day, Doctors and me, who were already good pals, were in a friendly scrim together with another one of Doc's mates.
Fighting three of some clan, we had to use the same tag as well. We couldn't use the :])ark tag, ofcourse, so we used a non-existing clan' tag, just to remain 'anonymous' and to indicate we were a team. In the middle of battle however, one of my clan's leaders cae in and told me about a mail he'd sent me. Turned out he had kicked me because I was 'in another clan' Surprised
So I told him what was going on, and pretty much silenced him, he didn't know what to say. Until now I haven't had any contact with any of them, and I don't really feel like it either. Doctors has been going around, telling everyone to kick the Dark members on sight lol! Now I want you guys to know that I don't feel hostile towards them or anything, I myself just have gotten sick of their ways too. I won't ask you to kick them on sight (if u can at all), but do so if u feel like it. Dilligaf.
If u feel like it, tell me what u think of the story, and judge the latest announcement on: http://www.maalohck.org/
The announcement is on the left Razz

Ok, so next to that, my name is Rick, but u may call me SmasH. Or Rick, I don't care Razz
I'm eighteen years old, I quit my psychology study cuz it just didn't interest me, and at the moment I am working as a mailman Smile
It's a tough job, but someone's gotta do it! lol!
Oh and I'm Dutch... But I think u might have known, if u had checked the memberlist tongue

In time I will be posting some music here too... And Doc, please get rid of the first song we hear when we enter the site, IT'S DRIVING ME MENTAL!

- SmasH -

P.S. Thank u for reading the entire story. If u haven't... Go to the top and read it anyway!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SmasH and his bullshit... =p   SmasH and his bullshit... =p I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 9:42 am

î just say!
Smash ur crazy but its true!
We dont know each other in clan really good!
So good frags....
with many greetz -DocTors-
Back to top Go down
https://heartclan.forumotion.com
Just!n

Just!n

PostSubject: Re: SmasH and his bullshit... =p   SmasH and his bullshit... =p I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 12:21 pm

Good speech Exclamation Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SmasH

SmasH

PostSubject: Re: SmasH and his bullshit... =p   SmasH and his bullshit... =p I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 3:08 pm

Well thank you! tongue
Back to top Go down
dirty

PostSubject: Re: SmasH and his bullshit... =p   SmasH and his bullshit... =p I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 12:59 am

really nice story smash Wink
yeah the 1st song drives me also crazy XD Wink
Back to top Go down
SmasH

SmasH

PostSubject: Re: SmasH and his bullshit... =p   SmasH and his bullshit... =p I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:41 am

Oh and for those who don't yet know what Dilligaf means, check out this link: http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=WxmUKVrT0iI
Have fun watching Wink

Ooh and thx for the compliments about my story lol!
Back to top Go down
ox

ox

PostSubject: Re: SmasH and his bullshit... =p   SmasH and his bullshit... =p I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 11:53 pm

HAHA

But we know about only smash, where are others?? confused

I need more story. I will write a Magzine lol!
Back to top Go down
SmasH

SmasH

PostSubject: Re: SmasH and his bullshit... =p   SmasH and his bullshit... =p I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 7:32 am

Indeed, we need more shit like this! lol!

And Ox, I'm looking forward to ur magazine! Wink
Back to top Go down
Just!n

Just!n

PostSubject: Re: SmasH and his bullshit... =p   SmasH and his bullshit... =p I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:43 am

Haha Razz
Back to top Go down
ox

ox

PostSubject: Re: SmasH and his bullshit... =p   SmasH and his bullshit... =p I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 1:19 pm

More stories more amount for magzine hahahahhahahaha

ONCE UPON A TIME, I WAS A LITTLE GUY Sad NOW I M A SHIT GUY ...... afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SmasH and his bullshit... =p   SmasH and his bullshit... =p I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SmasH and his bullshit... =p
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
heArt :: Misc-
Jump to: